Link Xtreme Stand alone ECU
Contact us for package pricing on ECU install and tune!
THE XTREME IS ONE OF LINK’S PREMIUM ECU’S WITH MORE INPUTS, OUTPUTS AND FEATURES.
The Xtreme has Peak and Hold Injection, built in E-throttle and all the advanced features including Anti-lag, Cruise Control and Traction Control
With 8 Peak and Hold Injector drives and 8 ignition drives the Xtreme can control up to 4 rotors or 8 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. The Xtreme is a great choice for professional level motorsport or more demanding road car applications.
If it is Onboard Digital Wideband Lambda Control you are after, consider the Fury.
- 8/10* x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 11 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
*2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus
- 8 x Injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary outputs
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- 2* x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Dimensions: 185mm(L) x 130mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 680grams
Advanced features not found on the Storm:
- 8 Peak and Hold injection drives, user definable current, 10 amp peak, 3 amp hold max.
- Fully programmable E-throttle control complete with capability of gear shift throttle blip and antilag.
- Cruise control.
- Two independent CAN modules.
- 30 general purpose tables (up from 20)
- All Motorsport features including full gear shift control, cruise control, traction control, antilag and launch control.
- Advanced closed loop lambda strategy and dual bank lambda control.
What’s in the box
- Supplied with USB tuning cable and mounting bracket.
- Requires “A” & “B” looms or “A” & “B” connector kits.
Product may be sent directly from supplier as we hold limited stock adding an additional 1-5 day wait.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TME Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.