WRXLink G4X PlugIn ECU to suit Subaru WRX & STI V10 06-07
Contact us for package pricing on ECU install and tune!
Note: PLEASE CONTACT US if you aren't sure which is the correct model PlugIn ECU for your Subaru.
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
The Link G4X WRXLink (07) WRX107X PlugIn fits the Subaru WRX & STI V10 06-07. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link's Subaru WRX107X ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Includes e-throttle and variable cam control.
MAP Sensor not included.
Need more inputs and outputs? The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 megabites data logging
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TME Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.