With the world wide patent pending "Double Action Release mechanism", ATS has shattered the conventional pull type clutch concept.
* With the unique Double Action Release Mechanism, the new pull type clutches provide an incredibly easy operation for both street and race track.
* Clutch pedal effort is 11kg to 12kg which is slighlty lighter than stock. The pedal effort of the 1,700kg version is 15 % to 20 % heavier than stock.
* The clutch engagement point is in the middle of the pedal stroke and there is not much difference from the stock organic clutch
* Compared to the conventional pull type clutch, the ATS pull type gives the driver a wider engagement (slipping) point for much easier launch
* Crisp and very sharp disengagment
* It comes with ATS wedge collar and you can use the stock throwout bearing (except for Evo 10, which requires the Evo 9 stock throwout bearing)
1) Excellent pedal effort (very light) * 1,700kg version has about 20 % heavier pedal effort
2) Excellent clutch engagement
3) Excellent shift feel (quick and crisp)
4) Excellent price (very economical metal clutch)
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TME Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.