Link Atom X Stand alone ECU
Contact us for package pricing on ECU install and tune!
Small, but mighty!
The Link G4X AtomX ECU is the latest version of Link’s entry-level ECU. Don’t let its size fool you however, the AtomX has 512 megabytes data logging and uses the same microcontroller as the entire G4X range! It is more responsive and has higher bandwidth that its G4+ Atom II predecessor.
G4X features 8 x faster communications speed, allowing you to download logs 8 x faster and pushes all the logging quickly up to a new and improved PCLink – available for download here.
G4X has 512MB of logging at 32bit using up to 250 channels, each limited to up to 1kHz per channel (by the Operating System), with a maximum of 100 kSamples/sec.
The AtomX can control up to 2 rotors or 4 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. This makes it ideal for naturally aspirated engines that just need a re-tune and don’t need all the extra sensors and features that come with Link’s higher level ECUs.
The AtomX is ideal for:
- 1-12 Cylinder Distributed
- 2-8 Cylinder Wasted Spark
- 1-4 Cylinder Direct Spark
- Odd Fire Engines
- 2-Stroke Engines
- Configurable Firing Order
- Configurable TDC Points (for odd fire)
*Requires “A” loom.
- 2 x Digital inputs
- 2 x Temperature inputs
- 3 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 4 x Injection drives
- 4 x Ignition drivers
- 4 x Auxiliary outputs*
- +5V Sensor power supply
* unused ignition drives can also be used as auxiliary outputs
- 1x CAN bus
- 1 x thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Upgraded communications chip
- Comes loaded with all of Link ECU’s standard features
- Onboard barometric pressure sensor
- 512Mb of logging memory
- 20 general purpose tables
- Runs on PC Link software for G4X
Product may be sent directly from supplier.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TME Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.