WRXLink G4X PlugIn ECU to suit Subaru WRX & STI V1-2 MY93-96
Contact us for package pricing on ECU install and tune!
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU
The Link G4X WRXLink (1-2) WRX2+ PlugIn fits the Subaru WRX & STI V1-2. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link's Subaru WRX2X ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Includes e-throttle and variable cam control.
MAP Sensor not included.
Need more inputs and outputs? The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4+ PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 512Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
Product may be sent directly from supplier as we hold limited stock adding an additional 1-5 day wait.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TME Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.