Advanced tuning features at an affordable price.
The Link G4X StormX ECU is the lastest version of Link's trusty, mid-sized ECU. With 8 Injector drives and 8 ignition drives, it allows sequential injection and direct spark on engines with up to 8 cylinders or 4 rotors.
The StormX has all the upgrades of the AtomX and MonsoonX but offers more advanced tuning features like built in Trigger Oscilloscope, Stepper Motor Idle Control, Rotary Oil Metering Pump Control, Onboard Knock Control, Open and Closed Loop Boost Control plus most Motorsport features including Full Gear Shift Control, Antilag and Launch Control.
The StormX has expanded data logging and is more responsive with a higher bandwidth than its G4+ predecessor. G4X features 512 megabytes of logging at 32bit using up to 250 channels, each liited to up to 1kHz per channel (by the operating system), with a maximum of 100kSamples/sec.
It also features 8x faster communication speed, allowing you to download logs 8x faster and pushes all the logging quickly up to a new and improved PCLink.
- 8 x Digital inputs
- 3 x Temperature inputs
- 8 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger Inputs
- 2 x Knock Inputs
- 8 x Injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs*
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
*unused fuel and ignition drives can be used as additional auxiliary outputs.
- 1 x CAN bus
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Upgraded communications chip (at least 8x faster than G4+ V2)
- Dimensions: 185mm(L) x 130mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 660 grams
Advanced features not found on the smaller Link ECU's AtomX or MonsoonX
- Built in trigger oscilloscope.
- Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
- Boost control can be open or closed loop with up to three switchable tables.
- Idle valve solenoid or stepper motor control.
- Rotary oil metering pump control.
- Most Motorsport features including full gear shift control, antilag and launch control
- Up to 4 fully variable closed loop VVT cams. (up from 2)
What’s in the box
- Supplied with USB tuning cable and mounting bracket.
- Requires “A” & “B” looms or “A” & “B” connector kits (not supplied).
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TME Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.