WRXLink G4X PlugIn ECU to suit Subaru WRX & STI V10 EJ25 2.5L 06-07
Contact us for package pricing on ECU install and tune!
Note: PLEASE CONTACT US if you aren't sure which is the correct model PlugIn ECU for your Subaru.
Easy to intstall. Affordable. Reliable.
G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car. The WRX107X ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the WRX V10 EJ25. These ECUs cover 2.5L from 2006 to 2007.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo and check the notes in italic below before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Air temp sensor highly recommended.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features below for I/O expansion options.
The WRX104+ mostly covers the 2004-2006 range. However, some 2006 models require the WRX107+
The WRX107+ mostly covers the 2007 model.
*The fastest and most reliable way to tell, is to check whether pins A1-3 are populated.
*If the pins have wires, you need the WRX104+, if there are no wires, you need the WRX107+
*Suits GD or GG chassis with electronic throttle. Not suitable for the GR/GH/GE/GV hatchback or 3rd generation WRX’s
G4X PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 megabites data logging
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
The 2006-2007 V10 ECU contains an 8 pin expansion connector.
The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
Aux 11 Auxiliary Output
An Temp 4 Temperature sensor input
Aux 12 Auxiliary Output
Volt 11 Analog 0-5V input
Aux 13 Auxiliary Output
DI 11 Digital Input
+5V Out Low Current +5V Supply
Gnd Sensor Ground Only
Download installation manual here
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TME Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.