Link Thunder Stand alone ECU
Contact us for package pricing on ECU install and tune!
THE THUNDER IS LINK’S BIGGEST, MOST ADVANCED ECU YET.
The Thunder is designed for high end applications requiring maximum performance, flexibility and tuning control. The Thunder has more inputs, more outputs and more features than any other Link ECU.
The Thunder has all the features found on other Link ECU’s plus onboard 3 axis accelerometer, two EGT thermocouple inputs, two Onboard Lambda Controllers and 2 x E-throttle Controllers.
- 16 x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 16 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
- 2 x LSU 4.9 Wideband lambda sensor inputs
- 2 x K Type Thermocouple inputs
- 8 x Peak and Hold injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 18 x Auxiliary outputs*
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
*unused fuel and ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- 2 x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Dimensions: 180mm(L) x 210mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 1060 grams
Advanced features not found on the Xtreme or Fury:
- 2 x Onboard digital wideband lambda controllers, no separate box required. Higher accuracy, simple setup and long sensor life are some of the advantages compared to a separate analog input wideband device.
- 2 x Fully programmable E-throttle controls complete with capability of gear shift throttle blip and antilag (for engines with 2 electronic throttle bodies).
- 2 x K type thermocouple EGT inputs – direct connection of EGT sensors with no extra interface box.
Product may be sent directly from supplier as we hold limited stock adding an additional 1-5 day wait.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other TME Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.